Each person has their own individual tone of enamel. But even for the lucky ones whom nature has awarded with white teeth, the question arises of their lightening over time, since during life they are affected by food, coffee, red wine, tobacco and many other coloring products.
Today, there are many options for whitening tooth enamel, from expensive aesthetic medicine procedures to affordable store-friendly products for the mass consumer. In the clinics you can get a snow-white smile in a few sessions, while at home you will have to work hard and make efforts, but not much money to buy.
The most common types of tools for self-whitening teeth:
- The pen. Convenient packaging format allows you to easily process your teeth. The dispenser provides the required amount of gel, and the applicator helps distribute it on the surface. The main advantages of pencils: it is convenient to apply, can be used to whiten individual teeth, the miniature size allows you to take them on the road, without stopping the course of procedures.
- Stripes. An effective and practical method that many users have appreciated. Adhesive compositions fix the strips to the surface, do not create unpleasant sensations. During the procedure, you can do normal activities. Quick exposure time, accurate dosing of bleaching substances, painlessness, affordable price – these are the main advantages of lightening strips.
- Capa. A fairly popular device that is used not only at home, but also in clinics. Manufacturers produce heat-shrinkable mouthguards that, when exposed to hot water, repeat the shape of the teeth, or standard for the upper and lower jaw. Their main advantage: they enhance the effect of the gel on the enamel, which significantly increases the effectiveness of the procedure.
- Whitening toothpastes. The composition of the pastes includes abrasive particles that remove plaque, stains from food, drinks, cigarettes. The effectiveness depends on their size, but it is worth remembering that the larger they are, the more intense the effect on enamel, and such a tool should be used no more than 1 time per week. There are also pastes, where oxidizing agents such as hydrogen peroxide are the main cleaning agent.
Our experts have compiled a rating of the best remedies for restoring the original natural tone or whitening teeth in several shades at home. The selection took into account the opinions of dentists and user reviews, which fully felt the benefits of the products presented here.
The 10 Best Teeth Whitening Product Consumer Report In 2021 .
1. Active Wow Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder Natural
The Active Wow Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder is made with natural compounds from pure sources. This charcoal powder is designed to whiten without sensitivity. The refined charcoal powder whitens naturally without the use of chemicals and also helps to detoxify your mouth.
2. Crest 3D White Glamorous White Whitestrips
The Crest 3D White Glamourous White kit includes 14 teeth whitening treatments. These strips can remove up to 10 years of stains from various food and drink. The results can last around 6 months after treatment. These strips are one of the only brands accepted by the American Dental Association.
3. Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips Whitening Strips Kit
The Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips Whitening Strips Kit contains 22 treatments in a convenient strip form that has virtually no mess. This kit has 20 regular strips and 2 1-hour strips to use for special occasions. These powerful strips can remove 14 years of stains on teeth.
4. AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Kit
The AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Kit includes everything you need for quick teeth whitening. The LED light has 5 bulbs for powerful whitening when used with the included 35% carbamide peroxide gel. This kit has a built-in timer that tells you when you’ve used it for the recommended time.
5. Active Wow Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder Peppermint
The Active Wow Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder provides a natural alternative to chemicals to whiten your teeth. This powder has a fresh peppermint flavor. It’s designed to whiten gradually without causing sensitivity. The charcoal powder is from pure sources and has the added bonus of being good for gum health.
6. Active Wow Activated Charcoal Toothpaste
The Active Wow Activated Charcoal Toothpaste uses natural charcoal derived from pure sources to whiten teeth without chemicals. This toothpaste is fluoride free and contains organic coconut oil and xylitol. It works to whiten teeth gradually over time and is also beneficial for gum health .
7. AsaVea Teeth Whitening Pen
Simply use the teeth whitening brush pen to brush on the smooth carbamide peroxide 44 foaming gel and go about your day. No annoying strips or thick paste that you need to leave on for an hour. Delivers dazzling results faster than comparable teeth whitening pens on the market.
8. AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Accelerator Light
The AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Accelerator Light helps whiten teeth faster than many other methods. This light is easy to use and is compatible with AuraGlow teeth whitening gel which can be purchased separately. It has 5 powerful LED bulbs that accelerate the whitening process.
9. ActiveWow Teeth Whitening Kit
The ActiveWow Teeth Whitening Kit is designed to give results like you would get from the dentist’s office. This kit includes an LED light that helps activate the whitening compound. It also has a tray case for convenient storage. The kit is designed to provide you with whiter teeth in just 15 minutes of use per day.
10. Colgate Optic White Whitening Toothpaste
The Colgate Optic White Whitening Toothpaste comes in a 3-pack and has a sparkling mint flavor. This toothpaste provides you with an easy and affordable way to whiten your teeth over time as you brush. Most people see results in as little as one week with consistent use of this whitening toothpaste.