We have no right to decide how to shave anyone – this is everyone’s business. However, as practice shows, after several weeks of operation, 90% of buyers of electric razors begin to call such devices a marketing ploy or useless acquisition for one of two reasons: they bought low-quality goods or didn’t take responsibility for the choice of a specific electromechanical device. We will try to reveal important questions regarding the characteristics, types and prices of this equipment. In addition, we consider the rating of the best electric shavers in 2020, according to our editorial staff. Therefore, if you decide that you need such a tool, let’s begin.
The 10 Best Electric Shavers for Men Consumer Guide 2021:
1. Braun Series 7 Shaver
Its uncompromising peculiarities are intended to evacuate more hair with each stroke, actually for dangerous hair. Significantly gentler and more efficient than any rotary shaver, the Series 7 electric razor contours to the curves of your face with flexible blades on a fully pivoting head for maximum coverage. Series 7 is the apex of Braun’s progressive designing engineering in men’s shavers. It is accessible in two models- 790cc and 760cc.
2. Panasonic Es8103s Arc3 Electric Shaver with Nanotech Blades for Men
The Es8103s electric razor is a three-cutting edge shaving framework, for most extreme scope and closeness, even on the most troublesome parts of your whiskers. A digital display built into this men’s shaver indicates ten stage battery meter, cleaning reminder, charge indicator and sonic vibration cleaning mode. The quick, direct engine takes out tugging and pulling that can happen with slower shavers, while keeping up top power up until the end of the charge. The Es8103s men’s three-cutting edge electric shaving framework with Nanotech razor sharp edges comes outfitted with a travel pocket, hypoallergenic sharpened pieces of steels and foils for touchy skin, a pop-up trimmer, and wet/dry cordless operation. The adaptable rotating head permits the shaver to buoy smoothly along the shapes of your face for a fast shave, particularly around your sideburns and the region under your button. Panasonic men’s shavers offer 30-degree-edge cutting edges, to cut hair at its base for close, precise accuracy. Panasonic’s completely stacked men’s wet/dry launderable electric shavers are stuffed with keen, imaginative gimmicks that convey an amazingly close and agreeable shave.
3. Philips Norelco 1150X/40 Shaver 6100
Philips Norelco senso-touch is in second gyro flex and skin float for a nearby, agreeable shave. Its contour-following system adjusts easily to every curve, minimizing both pressure and irritation. It also has a smooth surface level which is easy to adjust with edges that give an good closer shave with less bothering. What’s in the Box: Shaver 6100, charging stand, click-on precision trimmer head, protective cap, power cord, and cleaning brush.
4. Remington F5-5800 Rechargeable Foil with Interceptor Shaving Technology
The F5 has a launderable configuration for simple cleaning, peculiarities a pop-up trimmer, and has a 60-moment cordless runtime with a LED force show. The Remington F5 combines power and technology for a great shaving experience. Its incorporated capture trimmer cuts up to three days worth of development without any difficulty, while Pivot and Flex Technology permits the surgical steel foils to smoothly take after the points and forms of your face for a particularly close, agreeable shave. Get an expert quality shave in less passes with the Remington F5.
5. Braun Series 3-340s Wet & Dry Men’s Shaver
The Braun series works with shaving froths and gels giving you a chance to tweak its execution for enhanced solace in every shave. Precision long hair trimmer designed to trim your sideburns, moustache, or beard. On account of its enhanced innovation, the new Series 3 not just conveys surprisingly better shaving execution on 3-day facial hair, but on the other hand is fantastically smooth on skin. Intended to making work of a three-day whiskers, the shaver’s Sensofoil innovation floats over your skin for included solace and control. Versatile and adaptable, the 340s effectively coordinates into a man’s shave schedule. The Braun Series 3 is the most recent era of Braun’s Series 3 foil shaver making it get in the Top 10 Best Shavers for men.
6. Philips Norelco 6948xl/41 Shaver 2100
The Flex & Float System takes after the numerous shapes of your face, coming about for a nearby, clean shave. The durable self-sharpening blades don’t wear off to ensure that your shave stays effective and fast. The Closecut heads are exactness built to cut up to 25% closer with strong, sharpening toward oneself cutting edges that won’t wear down, for a shave that is constantly quick and clean. The accusing pointer of LED light flags the battery charging status. Shaver 2100 is not difficult to clean with a coordinated hair chamber and cleaning brush, and accompanies a 45 day danger free trial and a full 2-year guarantee. A coordinated pop-up trimmer helpfully trims sideburns and mustaches. Ready to be utilized while corded and cordless, the effective battery conveys up to 35 minutes of shaving after a 8 hour charge. For best results, supplant shaving heads with Hq56 replacement heads like clockwork. Philips Norelco Shaver 2100 (Model # 6948xl/41) provides for you a closer shave even in the hard-to-achieve ranges at a reasonable cost making it among the Top 10 Best Shavers for men.
7. Philips Norelco At810/46 Shaver 4100
Amphibian Technology permits you to shave wet with gel or froth for additional skin insurance or dry for comfort. For convenient care and maintenance, Shaver 4100 is fully washable. With the Flex and Float System, heads take after the shapes of your face, considering better contact with your skin and for getting more hairs – bringing about a closer, quicker shave. The incorporated pop-up trimmer advantageously trims sideburns and moustache.Double Precision heads are outlined with spaces and openings to rapidly and agreeably shave both long and short hair. The Skin Protection System has adjusted low-rubbing heads that conform to the forms of your face to cutoff skin disturbance. Philips Norelco Shaver 4100 (Model # At810) gives an effective shave while securing your skin.
8. Panasonic Es8243a Arc4 Electric Shaver with Nanotech Blades for Men
Utilize the shaver with Shaving Gel or dry and is 100% waterproof. The Arc Foil moves the shaver in a round movement which takes after the shapes of your face for a more proficient scope and most extreme solace. A quick-read digital display built into the Panasonic electric razor’s sure-grip handle includes a shave timer, five stage battery indicator, cleaning reminder, sonic vibration cleaning mode, a blade and foil replacement reminder and battery charge indicator. Panasonic Es8243a is a 4-Blade Shaving System offers 30 Degree Nanotech Blades that empower stubbles to be cut all the more neatly at the root, 13,000 RPM Linear Motor Drive System conveys a cleaner, smoother shave without the pulling and tugging that can happen with moderating shavers and keeps up crest power straight up to the end of the charge.
9. Remington PR1335B R3000 Series Men’s Electric Razor with Precision Plus Heads
The PrecisionPlus Heads capture long hairs and short stubble, and the Twintrack blades stay in close contact with skin to help prevent irritation and deliver a fast shaving experience. The special antimicrobial additive helps inhibit the growth of bacteria for a clean shave. This is a peculiarity that must be found on the Remington PR1335B R3000 Shaver. For this reason this razor has been ranked among the Top 10 Best Shavers for men.
10. Philips Norelco Electric shaver 3100, S3310/81 series 3000
Philips Norelco Shaver 3100 is among the Top 10 Best Shavers for men and it provides for you an agreeable shave in a comfortable way. The Shaver 3100 gives you an easy and convenient shave with more comfort for an affordable price. With all the more shaving minutes, Shaver 3100 guarantees you are constantly prepared to rapidly complete your morning schedule. Comfortcut heads with adjusted edges easily skim on skin for a narrow escape. With the Flex and Float System, heads take after the forms of your face, considering better contact with your skin and for getting more hairs – bringing about a closer, quicker shave. The incorporated pop-up trimmer advantageously trims sideburns and mustaches. The Lithium-Ion battery gives run time: 45 min / 15 shaves. The shaver is completely launderable, essentially wash gadget under spigot for simple cleaning.
List of the 10 Best Electric Shavers for Men in 2021:
Buy Now/More Info
- By type of power supply – there are classic models (work from the network), portable (equipped with a battery) and for drivers (recharge from the cigarette lighter). On sale, you can still find models that work on the basis of galvanic cells, but gradually they go down in history, because battery analogues are better;
- By the type of blades – there are rotary and mesh electric shavers. Definitely say which species is better impossible. It is necessary to take into account a number of points, which we will try to tell as short and accessible as possible.
HOW TO CHOOSE A GOOD ELECTRIC SHAVER FOR MEN?
Thus, first of all, you need to think about which shaving method is more suitable for you: mesh models remove hair with longitudinal movements, and rotary models – with circular ones. There is no fundamental difference in terms of efficiency if you are going to choose an electric razor without sparing financial resources. If you are not sure that you can choose the right electric shaver, pay attention to the following questions:
- Dry or wet shave? During a vacation or business trip, using a razor in the shower is not always possible. At the same time, models for wet shaving provide additional care for the skin, but require additional care;
- Battery or network razor? Optimally, use a combined model. If you decide to take a model with a battery, then keep in mind that they are of two types. Nickel-metal hydride battery is cheaper, but worse than lithium-ion;
- The number of discs is an average of 3, but there are 4 and 2. It is impossible to say that shaving alone does not depend on quantity, because a lot is connected with the quality of the blades, how the model is attached to the skin and the mechanism. It is important to understand that different brands have their own technologies. But, as practice shows, the more discs, the faster the missing bristles are removed;
- The shaving unit is certainly movable more efficient and more convenient.
- Management – modern technology has come to the point where some models have sensors that determine the density of the bristles. As a result, an automatic shaving mode is selected. This is just an example. In fact, there are a lot of technologies, and it all depends on the price, brand and your interests. As for the necessary set of functions for comfortable operation, here we can highlight the presence of LED sensors and indicators.
- Nozzles – the more accessories, the wider the scope of the razor. At the same time, the price of a particular model is often artificially increased due to the abundance of unnecessary additions. Buying a good razor is enough to be limited to the presence of a brush, travel case and trimmer nozzle. The rest is your desire and money.
Finally, I want to note that the cost of replacing blades plays a significant role in choosing such a technique. Often the price is from 60 to 80% of the total cost of the model. More often this rule applies to the budget segment, which the sellers of the goods forget to say. When deciding which electric razor to buy, do not forget to pay attention to the cost of servicing your assistant in advance.