Massage chairs relieve illnesses: physical fatigue, joint pain, psycho-emotional tension and circulatory disorders. Chairs are used in offices to increase the efficiency of employees. And at home, to relieve exhaustion and maintain health. A massage chair is a powerful source of energy.
When we formed this rating of massage chairs we focused on unique features.
The Best Massage Chairs Consumer Report
1. Full Body Electric Shiatsu Massage Chair Recliner
- It has an air massage system with heat therapy. In total are 21 air bags which are carefully located in the arms, hips, shoulder, thighs, calves, and feet. Combined with heat therapy system, the muscles and joints can easily recover with a better blood circulation. It also has multiple air bags for your hip and your waist line which helps compress the massage to align lower back and pelvis area.
- It is adjustable. This means you can change the angle of the massage chair as you see fit. It comes with speed control, and intensity control. The air massage pressure has four levels and they work together to give you an ultimate massage. It supports the neck, shoulder, waist, back, leg and foot massage with heating.
- It has computerized body scanning which can scan your body via the built-in sensor. You can also set the intensity as per your body weight. This allows you to fit perfectly in the massage chair as per your figure.
2. Ideal massage Full Featured Shiatsu Chair
This one is a top rated massage chair which gives you up to 30 uninterrupted minutes of heaven. You can choose from automatic and manual depending on what you want control over from the intensity to the speed. It comes with a muted massager with an ergonomic rolling system.
- There are kneading balls present where you will place your sole of the feet to help you get rid of fatigue. You can choose the intensity of the massage on your own.
- It comes with built in therapy system to help you with any physical problems you may be dealing with. There are air filled bags which can help you get rid of shoulder, arm, and foot pain.
- You will find many options to choose from at your disposal for maximum comfort.
3. RELAXONCHAIR [MK-II Plus] Full Body Zero Gravity Shiatsu Massage Chair
Having a remote control and the best rollers with programs meeting the specific massaging targets, you cannot go wrong with this one! The massage chair has a lot to offer you in terms of its functionality.
- You get to experience a human-like massage throughout the body and the stretching function is also referred to as the “spinal decompression” program. With vigorous air cells pinning your body in place, the chair moves you to a calculated routine, and slowly stretches out the leg and back muscles.
- It has an L-Tracking massage system which means the rollers move smoothly from the upper back all the way down under the seat. This gives a full body massage.
- It is zero gravity which means it will raise your feet to the same level as your heart. This lessens the pressure of gravity on your vertebrae, relieving the discomfort of back pain. The stress on your heart then reduces which allows you to relax.
- The computerized body scans can be run through the built-in sensor which measures the length of spine and knows where to massage. It also has amazing airbags which are designed to inflate/deflate depending on the needs of your body. They work simultaneously on all parts.
- In terms of its quality, it has top quality soft grained synthetic leather. It is lightweight which means it is mobile. This is probably the only chair you can carry around with you.
- It has a beauty hip massager which means you get a good trip to heaven when it inflates and aligns your lower back and pelvis area.
- Having 2 heating pads in lower back area enhances the massage experience. They apply a deep massage to the forearms and wrists. You can also get the same sensation behind your legs and feet which inflate for compression massage with bottom spinning roller that apply concentrated pin-point kneading massage.
4. Zero Gravity Massage Chair
The best thing about it is the zero gravity massage chair which helps with a good recline which in turn allows for good blood circulation. This one will save you from any aching issues you have in your body. Consider all physical pains dealt with.
- It has a root massage option which means that you are getting more for less, keeping in mind its price. It offers both foot rolling and foot and calf acupressure so you get a better foot massage.
- It comes with a rolling system for the back which means you get a continuous experience of pure comfort. You can choose from the 7 different massages options which include Knocking, Kneading, Rolling, Shiatsu, Tapping, Vibration and combo tapping. With a single command you can enjoy the luxury of 4 automatic massage programs including Relax, Swing, Recover and Stretch mode.
- It has a stretch mode known as yoga stretch. In this, the chair will squeeze feet and legs and then pull them towards the ground as the backrest pulls your core (upper body) back into the recline position.
5. 3D Kahuna Exquisite Rhythmic Massage Chair Hubot HM-078
Its latest infrared heating rollers technology gives a nice sensation from back pain while the heat therapy helps relax the tensions by transmitting the heat from the rollers. The Kahuna Massage Chair is designed to massage from neck, buttocks, and near the upper thighs which gives precision and reduction in vibration while your spine fits the chair perfectly. It is amazing for those suffering from arthritis pain and sore muscles.
- It has a powerful massage system with high suppleness massage balls which take care of every inch in your body. The head massager will take care of any headaches thanks to its anti-stress feature.
- It can provide a full body airbags massage which loosens up tense muscles with gentle pressure to make blood flow better and get rid of the body fatigue.
- It has rhythmic technology for air-cell movements to help the blood flow and make the oxygen levels stable.
- It is crafted with detail finish.
- It is guaranteed to deliver rejuvenation like a professional high-quality full-body massage therapy.
TIPS FOR CHOOSING A MASSAGE CHAIR
To make sure you don’t make a mistake when buying a massage chair, follow three tips:
Consult your doctor. Massage is contraindicated in diseases of the skin, cardiovascular and renal failure and more. Your doctor will warn against negative effects and suggest alternatives.
Study the features. For the greatest comfort choose equipment with a variety of types of massage, automatic programs and functions. Suddenly, the vibrating massage that disgusts you is the only one in the chair?
Learn about warranty and service. A five-year warranty and prompt service indicates the reliability of the manufacturer. If a company gives a one-year warranty on an expensive chair, they are wary of returning the product.