Toothbrushes allow you to properly care for your teeth, avoid many diseases and pathologies. If you are still using a regular brush, look for more modern electronic gadgets.
The built-in electric motor of the device allows you to get rid of the maximum number of bacteria, make a soft massage of the gums and remove plaque. To choose the suitable option, you should get acquainted with the rating of electric toothbrushes, including the best models by user reviews.
The Best Electric Toothbrushes Consumer Guide 2021
Ranking the best for electric toothbrushes is helped by the popularity and opinions of customers. All models on the list are distinguished by a large number of sales and a large number of positive reviews.
1. Oral-B White Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
The Oral-B PRO 1000 rechargeable electric toothbrush provides a clinically proven superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. The professionally inspired design of the CrossAction brush head surrounds each tooth with bristles angled at 16 degrees, and 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up and remove up to 300% more plaque along the gumline vs. a regular manual toothbrush. The pressure sensor stops the pulsation movement if you brush too hard and there is 1 mode, plus an in-handle timer to help you brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes.
- 3D cleaning action to thoroughly clean teeth
- pressure sensor prevents gum damage from brushing too hard
- timer on brush helps you remember to brush for 2 minutes
2. Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
The Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Electric toothbrush has a charging handle that can be left on the charging unit all the time to prevent a dead battery. This toothbrush has a simple design that makes it easy to use, even for those not familiar with electric toothbrushes.
This toothbrush from Philips Sonicare can remove up to 2 times as much plaque as a traditional manual brush. It uses patented sonic technology to help clean between the teeth and along the gumline to improve the overall health of your mouth overtime.
- fluid action cleans between teeth and at the gumline
- unit can run for around 2 weeks on a full charge
- the included reminder bristles fade when it’s time to change the brush head
3. Oral-B White Rechargeable Toothbrush with Whitening Toothpaste and Mint Flavor Floss
- Clinically proven superior 3D Cleaning Action oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break up and remove 300% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- The pressure sensor stops the pulsation movement if you brush too hard and the in-handle timer helps you brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes. A full charge can take up to 22 hours and enables up to seven days of brushing (twice a day,2 minutes)
- Helps prevent surface stains between teeth by removing plaque which can lead to unsightly tartar
- unit has one basic mode that can meet most oral hygiene needs
- includes one brush head, one professional handle, charger , whitening toothpaste and mint flavor floss
- brush is compatible with many other types of brush head
4. Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries Rechargeable Power Electric Toothbrush
The Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries with Bluetooth comes with 2 CrossAction brush heads, our most advanced brush head with precision angled bristles. Also included are 1 ProWhite brush head for a whiter smile from day one, 1 FlossAction brush head for sweeping away plaque, and 1 Sensitive Clean brush head to help fight sensitivity. So you can get the clean you need, every time. And if you have other oral health needs – like cleaning around orthodontics – the Oral-B 7000 SmartSeries is compatible with every brush head Oral-B makes.A revolutionary new way to take care of your oral health, the 7000 SmartSeries with Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity not only removes more plaque but also eliminates doubt.
Simply download the Oral-B app on your smartphone and connect with Bluetooth to get real-time feedback on your brushing habits. It’s the one power brush that actually communicates while it cleans, so you won’t wonder if you’re getting a superior clean you’ll know.Brush the dentist-recommended 2 minutes with entertaining news and weather, plus helpful oral care tips and rewards.Focuses brushing on your most important areas by allowing you to work with your dental professional and set time in each quadrant of the mouth.onitor your brushing habits over time with intuitive graphs and charts, and store up to 6 months of your personal brushing data.The Triple Pressure Sensor alerts you when you brush too hard to prevent harmful over-brushing.
- brush has 6 different modes
- 3D cleaning power oscillates, rotates, and pulsates for maximum clean
- bristles are perfectly angled for cleaning and removing plaque
5. Electric Toothbrush with Smart Timer
This electric toothbrush from Fairywill has a budget-friendly price for a functional brush to help you keep your teeth and gums in great health. This toothbrush is designed to provide 40,000 micro-brush strokes per minute for a clean that feels like you just came from the dentist.
This toothbrush can improve the condition of your teeth and gums in as little as 14 days of regular use. It can complete a charge in 4 hours and will run for around 30 days on one complete charge. The smart timer encourages you to brush for the recommended 2 minutes.
- comes with a 1 year warranty from the manufacturer
- brush has a waterproof design
- the 5 modes provide you with different cleaning options
6. Waterpik Complete Care Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush
The Waterpik Complete Care Water Flosser And Sonic Toothbrush is a complete oral care system to help you keep your teeth and gums healthy. This system is designed to remove plaque and debris from the between the teeth and below the gumline.
This oral care system from Waterpik is one of the most effective brushing and flossing systems available. It includes a high volume water tank so you don’t have to refill it frequently. Both the flosser and toothbrush fit onto a space saving unit.
- reservoir has 90 seconds of water capacity
- unit only requires one outlet for use
- toothbrush offers 25% faster bristle speed than many other electric toothbrushes
7. Sonic Electric Toothbrush Rechargeable for Adults and Kids
Coffee Stain? Sensitive Gums? Inter-dental stains?These are not the problems. The sonic electric toothbrush cleans the surface of the teeth by high-frequency vibration of the sound waves, while driving the water flow to deeply clean the gap between teeth and dead corners. 200 times more efficient than manual toothbrush cleaning 40,000 vibrations / min, compared with the manual toothbrush (200 swings / min), the cleaning efficiency is improved by 200 times, better to remove more plaque.
- brush comes with 3 different heads
- long battery life means you don’t have to charge frequently
- portable design makes this toothbrush ideal for travel
8. AquaSonic Black Series Ultra Whitening Toothbrush
Ultra Sonic Whitening Toothbrush with industry leading ultra powerful 40,000 VPN Motor to whiten and polish teeth while providing a deep clean – 4 Distinct Cleaning Modes including “Clean” for standard brushing, “Soft” for sensitive teeth, “Whiten” which uses the full 40,000 VPM to dissolve surface stains and whiten teeth over time, while “Massage” uses pulsating vibrations to boost blood circulation around teeth and gums to improve complete oral health profile. A total of 8 Premium quality DuPont Engineered brush heads are included.
- includes 8 brush heads
- comes with a travel case that can hold two brush heads for convenient travel
- uses ultra fast wireless charging
9. Oral-B Pro 5000 SmartSeries Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
The Oral-B Pro 5000 SmartSeries Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush has the option for Bluetooth connectivity. This advanced technology can connect with your smart phone to give you feedback on your brushing habits and how you can improve them.
This toothbrush from Oral-B includes a floss action round brush head that has micropulse bristles for excellent cleaning power. The 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to remove plaque at a much better rate than a manual brush.
- Bluetooth connection gives you real time feedback so you can improve your oral health
- unit has a pressure sensor that lets you know if you brush too hard
- includes 5 modes for daily cleaning, gum care, sensitivities, whitening, and deep clean
10. Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Improve your gum health up to 100% better than a manual toothbrush with the Protective Clean 5100 rechargeable electric toothbrush. It has a pressure sensor that protects teeth and gums from excess brushing pressure. Brush heads wear out over time. Our Brush Sync technology tracks how long you have been using your Optimal Gum Care brush head and how hard you have been brushing. Your electric toothbrush will beep to inform you when to replace your brush head. Customize your own brushing experience with your choice of 3 modes: Clean, White and Gum Care. The easy-start feature slowly increases the power of the brush as you get used to the Sonicare experience and the smartimer encourages a full 2 minutes brushing time as recommended by your dental professional. The battery charge indicator light lets you know when it is time recharge; 2 week battery life. The kit includes 1 Protective Clean 5100 handle, 1 Optimal Gum Care brush head, 1 charger, 1 travel case.
- smart time helps you remember to brush for the recommended 2 minutes
- quad pacer feature reminds you to brush in all 4 areas of the mouth for a better clean
- includes a brush replacement reminder so you never forget to replace the brush head
List of the 10 Best Electric Toothbrushes in 2021:
Buy Now/More Info
Features of models and their capabilities
It is better to choose an electric brush according to the principle of their action.
- Rotary or mechanical devices provide cleaning due to rotational or reciprocating movements of the head, separating plaque without damaging the enamel.
- Sound devices allow you to brush your teeth thanks to the built-in high-frequency generator.
- Ultrasonic models are considered the best electric toothbrushes. The principle of their action is based on the use of a special piezoceramic plate, due to which the bristles make millions of vibrations per minute.
Ultrasonic brushes can destroy crowns and fillings.
The main parameters of an electric toothbrush
Among the factors that affect the choice of the device can be called:
Shape and heads. The surface should be rounded.
Rigidity and material. For a child and a person with sensitive teeth, you should choose soft bristles, for other cases – medium. The best material is synthetic pile.
Handle. You can avoid brush sliding in your hand if you buy a model with a rubberized insert on the handle.
Nozzles. The electric brush should be equipped with a removable head, which can be replaced. The functionality of the device depends on the number of nozzles.
Additional functions. These include pressure sensors, a timer to control the duration of cleaning, a backlight and a wear indicator;
Power supply device. Using batteries allows you to reduce the cost, batteries – to increase usability and uptime.
When choosing which electric toothbrush is better, you should pay attention to the manufacturer. The most popular brands are Oral-B, Philips. Their products always fall into the ranking of the best models, characterized by high quality and reliability, although they cost more than budget counterparts.
Important: before purchasing an electric toothbrush, be sure to consult your dentist, because, despite all the positive points, there are contraindications for using the device.
Which electric toothbrush is better to buy?
There is no consensus on this issue. It all depends on what you plan to purchase. If you need an inexpensive model, or you haven’t decided yet whether you need this device at all and want to try it, pay attention to the inexpensive battery-powered electric brushes.
You are looking for a simple and reliable model at an affordable price with maximum effect – take a look at the Oral-B Pro 1000 products. For the adherents of the comfort class models, the Oral-B Pro 7000 can be recommended.
Have a good shopping!