Dehumidifiers come in several sizes and styles so you can choose the one that best meets your needs. Some are designed to be used in small spaces while others are capable of working in larger rooms. Many people use these machines constantly in basements, garages, or other spaces where dampness is common. Most run quietly so as not to disturb you while you’re sleeping or throughout the day. A dehumidifier is easy to use and most have very quiet motors so you can’t even hear them when they’re running.
These compact units can reduce the airborne contaminants inside the home and can prevent the growth of mold and mildew. You can also read online reviews to help you find the option that’s within your budget and also designed to work well and to last. They can also be useful for anyone who lives in an area with a high rate of humidity during the summer, or year-round. A dehumidifier can be a beneficial investment for anyone who suffers from allergies or sensitivities to mold, mildew, or other airborne particles.
List of The 10 Best Dehumidifier In 2020 .
1. Frigidaire 30-Pint Dehumidifier with Effortless Humidity Control
This dehumidifier from Frigidaire is small and lightweight which makes it great for use in a small to medium size room. The Frigidaire 30-pint dehumidifier protects your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture. It’s designed to remove up to 30 pints of moisture from the air per day and can be used in a basement, bathroom, or other space. This dehumidifier from Frigidaire is small and weighs only 34 pounds. It has wheels on the bottom so you can store it away easily when you don’t need it. The Frigidaire dehumidifier is equipped with effortless humidity control. This unit works on a standard electrical outlet and doesn’t require any special equipment for use. This dehumidifier would work well in a smaller basement, a garage, or any room where humidity is too high.
- Energy Star certified
- has a container capacity of 7.6 pints
- digital humidity readout lets you know the current level
- features a 24 hour on/off timer
2. hOmeLabs 50 Pint 2,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier
This unit is designed to work well in open spaces where you need a powerful machine that can remove a high rate of moisture from the air per day. Keep the humidity out of indoor rooms to help protect clothes, home goods, and furniture from mildew, mold, and moisture rot. It can be used seasonally as needed or for year-round use if you live in a particularly humid area. This dehumidifier from hOmeLabs has a larger capacity than many other units to hold more water so you don’t have to empty the tank as frequently. You also have the option to connect a hose to the unit for continuous drainage. This dehumidifier from hOmeLabs efficiently removes moisture from the air in your home or business to help prevent the growth of potentially harmful bacteria, mold, and mildew. The hOmeLabs 50 Pints dehumidifier is perfect for large basements and other big spaces.
- Energy Star certified
- can remove up to 50 pints of water per day
- works in a space up to 2000 square feet in size
- has a drain hose outlet for optional continuous drainage
- unit runs for a 24 hour cycle
3. hOmeLabs 30 Pint 1,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier
This small unit is designed to be powerful enough for use in medium to large size rooms. The device has touch panel controls with auto shut-off, defrost, restart, and turbo mode that place comfort at your fingertips. The unit is designed to automatically shutoff when the tank is full. You can manually empty the tank or you have the option to purchase a hose to use with the continuous drainage option. This dehumidifier from hOmeLabs efficiently removes moisture from the air. This helps reduce the growth of mold and mildew, and can also decrease airborne allergens inside your home. The hOmeLabs 30 pint dehumidifier is Energy Star certified to give you peace of mind that you’re not wasting energy or money on your electric bill. This dehumidifier from hOmeLabs is ideal for use in medium to large size rooms.
- removes up to 30 pints of moisture per day
- can be used in a space up to 1500 square feet
- runs on a continuous 24 hour cycle or until the tank is full
- has an automatic shutoff feature for when the tank is full
- can be used with a drain hose for continuous draining
4. Pro Breeze Electric Mini Dehumidifier
This unit is compact and doesn’t require a large space for usage or for storage. It utilises advanced peltier technology which is not only extremely energy efficient but whisper quiet too, allowing you to run it all day and night without any loud or disturbing noises. This mini dehumidifier from Pro Breeze works well in small spaces like a bedroom, bathroom, or RV. This unit is easy to use and has a small water tank that lets you know when it needs to be emptied. The tank is easy to remove and empty as needed. It’s also lightweight and easy to transport when the tank is empty. It has an automatic shutoff feature that prevents spilling and water damage from an overflowing tank. The Pro Breeze Electric Mini Dehumidifier was created to remove the excess moisture from small spaces.
- can remove up to 9 ounces of water per day
- works in spaces up to 150 square feet
- LED light lets you know when tank needs to be emptied
- operates without a compressor which makes it quieter
5. Keystone KSTAD50B Energy Star 50-Pint Portable Dehumidifier
It’s designed to be used in a space of a size up to 3000 square feet and can remove around 50 pints of water per day. Features include electronic controls with LED display, a 24-hour timer, a transparent water level indicator and a full bucket alert with automatic shutoff. The Keystone Energy Star Portable Dehumidifier is a versatile machine that can work in larger spaces. This dehumidifier from Keystone is Energy Star certified which means you don’t have to worry about wasting energy or raising your electric bill excessively. This dehumidifier from Keystone is certified to be energy efficient. It comes with removable filters that can be easily cleaned as needed. This machine has a continuous drainage option with the use of a hose that can be purchased separately.
- has a full bucket alert with automatic shutoff
- includes removable filters that are easy to clean
- removes up to 50 pints of water per day
- can be used in a space up to 3000 square feet
6. Frigidaire FAD301NWD Energy Star 30-Pint Dehumidifier
This unit is designed for use in small to medium size rooms and can be used in bedrooms, basements, garages, and other spaces with excess moisture. Helps eliminate bacteria in the air that can make breathing difficult. It’s ideal for use year-round or seasonally depending on when you have issues with moisture. This dehumidifier from Frigidaire is versatile and easy to use. It has an automatic off feature if the tank gets full and also lets you know when to empty the tank. This dehumidifier from Frigidaire can be used to protect your home from mold and mildew growth to improve the air quality inside your space. This unit has wheels and handles which makes it easy to transport it or put it away for storage. The Frigidaire Energy Star 30-Pint dehumidifier is a budget friendly option that can work well in many different spaces.
- manual level humidity range from 35% to 85%
- full tank alert system lets you know when tank needs to be emptied
- includes an antibacterial mesh filter to remove harmful pathogens from the air
7. Vremi 30 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier
This dehumidifier from Vremi has a modern design with casters underneath so you can move it around. This dehumidifier from Vremi has been designed to work well in medium to large size rooms. It measures 16.1 x 10.4 x 19.9 inches, has a 3 liter (0.8 gallons) water tank capacity. It can remove up to 30 pints, or 4 gallons, of moisture in the air per day. This helps prevent mold and mildew and also improves the air condition inside your space. The Vremi 30 Pint Dehumidifier is Energy Star certified. This certification lets you know that the unit will work efficiently to remove excess moisture from the air in your home. The unit has a removable tank that’s easy to empty as needed. You also have the option for continuous drainage if you attach a hose and appropriate drain to the machine. It has a slim design when compared to many other similar sized machines so it doesn’t require a large space for use.
- has a slim design with builtin wheels for portability
- runs continuously on a 24 hour cycle until the drain is full
- can be used with optional continuous drainage
- includes a turbo mode
8. TOSOT 30 Pint Dehumidifier
This unit has wheels for easy portability. This allows you to easily move the unit around or put it away for storage when not in use. Since it is Energy-Star rated your TOSOT Dehumidifier is not only effective at removing moisture, it also helps you save money on your monthly utility bill. You can remove the drain bucket easily or connect a hose to the continuous drainage port if desired. The TOSOT 30 Pint Dehumidifer is designed for use in small to medium size spaces. This unit has a quiet motor so as not to create disruptive noise in your home or business. It has simple controls that allows you to adjust the timer and other settings easily. It can be used in bedrooms, bathrooms, basements, and other damp spaces.
- includes a continuous drain hose outlet
- digital display shows the humidity
- can be used in spaces up to 1500 square feet
9. Inofia 30 Pints Dehumidifier
This compact and slim-designed dehumidifier can be used in nearly any space with a square footage less than 1056. There is a handle on the back of dehumidifier, very easy to move. Ultra-Silence Technology brings you no bother or noise during the operation of the machine. This unit has a compact and slim design that won’t be distracting in your space. This unit is simple to use with an intelligent control panel. It automatically shuts off when the tank is full and also features automatic defrost. It features a continuous drain option for those who desire it. This dehumidifier from Inofia features intelligent controls that make the unit easy to use. It is ideal for use in living rooms, bedrooms, basements, bathrooms, motor homes, and nearly anywhere else that you have issues with humidity.
- automatically stops when tank is fully
- has an intelligent time control system
- has an alarm to let you know when tank has been full for 24 hours
- control panel is simple with one on/off button
- can remove 4 gallons of moisture per day
10. Honeywell TP30WK 30 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier
This compact dehumidifier from Honeywell is ideal for use in a space under 1000 square feet. Effectively removes excess moisture to help protect your home from allergy and odor causing mold and mildew. The unit features an anti-spill design to reduce the mess that can often be associated with the use and emptying of dehumidifiers inside your home or business location. The Honeywell TP30WK 30 Pint dehumidifier is Energy Star certified. This certification means you don’t have to worry about wasting energy when you use your humidifier. It also means less spent on powering the unit when compared to many others. It can remove moisture from a basement, garage, bathroom, laundry room or other space while using less energy than similarly sized dehumidifiers. This humidifier from Honeywell is designed for use in small to medium spaces.
- can be used in spaces up to 1000 square feet
- includes a washable air filter
- features wheels on the bottom for easy transport
- detachable water tank is easy to empty without spills